We Build Better Futures For Families Across Ohio
Your family is the most important thing in your life. It comes first, before everything else. You deserve to work with a law firm and attorneys who understand the trust you are putting in them. At Godbey Law, our lawyers have your and your family’s best interests at heart.
Since 2014, our family law attorneys have been vital for families in the Cincinnati area, no matter what circumstances they face. Whether you are fighting for custody of your child, want to protect your rights during a divorce, or have another concern, we offer the legal guidance and support you need. Call 513-241-6650 or send us an email to arrange a free initial consultation.
Treating You And Your Loved Ones With Care And Attention
Every family is one-of-a-kind, from the people involved to the traditions and values they hold. Whatever circumstances surround your family’s legal needs, be it establishing paternity because you never married, filing for divorce after your relationship ends or growing your family through adoption, you can trust us to offer you both sound legal advice and a deep level of compassion.
Our firm handles family law cases involving:
- Divorce or legal separation, including contested and uncontested divorce
- Establishment of child custody and visitation orders that support your child’s best interests
- Monetary support agreements, such as child support and spousal support (alimony)
- Property division, including for those who own homes, businesses and investments
- Paternity determinations, both for parents who were married and those who are not
- Protection from abuse orders for domestic violence, both for victims and for the accused
- Adoption of children domestically and internationally
- Orders supporting visitation for grandparents through grandparent rights laws
- Other related issues
If you are involved in a family law dispute involving any of these issues, a lawyer from our firm will evaluate your situation and help determine the best course of action for you. We will make decisions that work towards accomplishing your goal for a successful outcome.
Resolving Disputes Amicably
Our goal in any family law case is to resolve the issue with as little contention as possible. Family law matters are difficult, and going to court may only create barriers between the parties. We encourage clients to discuss their differences openly through mediation. By using collaborative methods, parties make their own decisions regarding the outcome of their case and often are more likely to compromise on important matters.
Whether you resolve family issues through mediation or a full trial is necessary, you can count on our experience, skill and assertiveness to protect your interests through all stages of the case.
Here For Your Family When You Need It Most
Please call our office at 513-241-6650 for a free initial consultation. You may also contact us online.