Sean P. Carr is a born and raised Cincinnatian, who earned his Juris Doctor from Salmon P. Chase College of Law and was admitted to the practice of law in 2016.
Sean has a passion for service to the community and having an impact on the city that has given so much to him over the years. His legal career has included a breadth of estate planning, nonprofit incorporations and advising, 501(c)(3) applications, personal injury, pre-litigation, and religious liberty cases. Sean has previous internship experience with the Butler County Court of Common Pleas and the Cincinnati Office of . Environmental Quality. He has a strong commitment to sustainable practices and ethical business.
Presently, Sean resides in Butler County with his wife and their four cats. He is a Past Master of Washington Lodge #17 free and accepted masons, and currently serves as the "Dad" Advisor of Hamilton Chapter Order of DeMolay youth organization.
In his spare time, Sean enjoys music and theatre, traveling, and tabletop roleplaying games.
- Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Highland Heights, Kentucky
- J.D. - 2016
- Talawanda High School
- Miami University, Oxford, Ohio
- B.A. - 2013
- Major: Public Administration
- Minor: Spanish
- Estate Planning
- Nonprofit Incorporations And Advising
- 501(c)(3) Applications
- Personal Injury
- Ohio, 2016
- Washington Lodge #17, Past Master
- Hamilton Chapter Order of DeMolay, Dad Advisor
- Noble Squire Manor, Advisory Council Chairman
- Valley of Dayton, Ancient Accepted Scottish Rite
- Middletown York Rite
- Washington Chapter #195 Order of Eastern Star