Knowledge Is Power.
We Empower You.
- Personal Injury 70%
- Family Law
- Probate & Estate Planning
- Small Business Representation
Mark Edward Godbey is a native of Cincinnati, Ohio and owner of Mark Godbey & Associates. Our law firm is a full service, general practice firm, serving clients in Southwestern Ohio and Northern Kentucky. Our five attorneys have over 70 years of combined experience. While each attorney focuses on one or two specific areas of practice, our office as a whole can provide a variety of legal services to our clients.
Since 1993, we have been representing and advising clients in the areas of auto accidents and other types of personal injury claims, divorce and other areas of family law, consumer bankruptcy and debt reorganization, criminal and traffic defense, estate planning and probate, immigration, and small business representation.
We pride ourselves in providing high quality, cost effective legal representation to individuals and small businesses, while also giving the personal attention and service that each client deserves. Our mission is to advocate for our clients with excellence and integrity. We recognize that our clients rely upon our advice and expertise in the courtroom, but also deserve our attention and responsiveness.
Our attorneys and staff are committed to the pursuit of excellence in the courtroom, to communicate effectively with our clients, and to demonstrate the strictest personal and professional ethics. We strive daily to establish relationships with our clients that will endure.
- University of Akron School of Law, Akron, Ohio
- J.D. - 1988
- Walsh University, Canton, Ohio
- B.A. - 1985
- Ohio, 1989
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1989
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 1989
- Cincinnati Bar Association, 1989 to Present
- Ohio Bar Association, 1989 to Present
- American Bar Association, 1989 to Present
- American Trial Lawyers Association, 2000 to Present
- Ohio Academy of Trial Lawyers, 1989 to Present
- Hamilton County Trial Lawyers Association, 2001 to Present
- St. Gabrial Consolidated School - Advisory Board, 2001
- Glendale Youth Sports - Coach; Treasurer, 1999 to 2006
- The Fifth Third Bank - Ingrid Chen
- PNC Bank - Alan Tucker
- Ameriprise Financial Services - Donald Westermeyer
- State Farm Insurance - Courtenay Bythewood
- Arnold Levine Law Offices, Attorney, 1989 to 1992
- O'Connor, Acciani & Levy, Attorney, 1992 to 1993
Fraternities or Sororities
- Phi Alpha Delta