Knowledge Is Power.
We Empower You.
ARTHUR M. RICHARD, III
Arthur M. Richard III, born Cincinnati, Ohio, November 3, 1964, admitted to Ohio Bar, 1993.
Arthur grew up in Cincinnati, Ohio and currently lives in Cincinnati. He graduated from the University of Michigan in 1987 (Economics B.A.) and from University of Toledo School of Law in 1993 (J.D.). While in law school, Arthur was awarded the Student Bar Association Law Scholarship.
Presently, Arthur is an associate in the Cincinnati office of Macey, Chern & Diab. His practice focuses on the representation of Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy debtors. He has the distinction of having personally advised hundreds of consumer bankruptcy clients.
- University of Toledo College of Law, Toledo, Ohio
- J.D. - 1993
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Major: Economics
- Walnut Hills High
- Ohio, 1993
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 1994
- American Cancer Society Adams Co., Treasurer, 1995 to 1998
- Marketing for H. Wolf & Sons
- Honorable Herman J. Weber, U.S. 6th District Court, Cincinnati, Ohio, Intern
- Young & Caldwell LLC, Associate Attorney
- Rendigs Fry Keily and Dennis
- Macey & Chern
- Law Office of Arthur M. Richard III, 2001