Grant Wenstrup is a Cincinnati native and second-generation attorney, with experience negotiating and trying a variety of cases in the greater Cincinnati area.
Grant likes math and originally considered becoming an engineer, but his interest in law was ignited by the influence of his attorney-father and his years competing on Indian Hill's Mock Trial Team. He likes applying the analytics he would have used in the engineering field to issues that arise in the legal profession.
Grant has held multiple positions with the Cincinnati Bar Association and is a member of the Cincinnati Academy of Leadership for Lawyers. Outside of the profession, Grant is an avid tennis player and enjoys running with his border collies. He lives in Madeira with his wife, two young children, and two dogs.
- Ohio, 2014
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 2015
- University of Cincinnati College of Law, Cincinnati, Ohio
- J.D. - 2014
- Miami University, Oxford, Ohio
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 2011
- Business Law
- Personal Injury
- Family Law
- Cincinnati Bar Association, 2014 to Present
- City of Madeira Board of Zoning Appeals Member