I hope this letter finds you and your family all safe and healthy. Like you, the attorneys and staff at Godbey Law have also spent the last several weeks adjusting to a world with COVID-19. This means understanding how it affects our staff and our clients, then making the necessary adjustments to daily operations. We will continue serving the legal needs of our clients, while keeping everyone safe and preventing the spread of the virus.
- As an Essential Business, Godbey Law has remained open throughout this crisis. We will keep you informed in the event something changes. We remain open for business Mon-Fri / 8:30am – 5:30pm.
- We are closely monitoring all guidelines and recommendations from federal, state, and local governments on precautions we can take to keep everyone safe and prevent the spread of the virus.
- If any Godbey Law employee feels sick or exhibits symptoms associated with the Coronavirus, they are not permitted to come to work. Upon arrival each morning, everyone must have their temperature taken. If they test over 100 degrees, they must go home.
- All employees are following safe workplace practices, including washing hands frequently, avoid touching his/her face, wearing gloves when opening mail, maintaining social distancing, and wearing a mask whenever outside of their individual offices or cubicles.
- We spend hours each day disinfecting surfaces to ensure the environment is clean and germ-free. Several disinfectant and sanitation stations have been set up throughout our office.
- Our Godbey Law attorneys and staff are available to communicate with you by phone, email, and video conferencing.
- Office meetings remain available if you prefer to meet in person, or need to come in to drop off something or sign a document. We have hand sanitizer and unused masks if you need one. You can take it home with you. To schedule an office meeting, please call 513-241-6650 or visit us at www.GodbeyLaw.com
Thank you for allowing Godbey Law to continue serving your legal needs while trusting that we will keep you and our staff safe in the process. We are all in this public health situation together. We wish you and your family good health, and we look forward to seeing you soon.
GODBEY LAW LLC