Resolving Probate Issues So You Have Space To Move Forward
If you have recently lost a loved one, you may be dealing with emotional pain in addition to the stress of your responsibility for the estate. Probate court proceedings can be complex and prolonged when managed inefficiently. The right support makes all the difference.
If you are an executor or administrator of an estate, the attorneys of Godbey Law can use our more than 20 years of experience to assist you in navigating the challenges of probate and estate administration. Our probate lawyers are happy to sit down with you and discuss your situation and how we can support you at this point in your life: 513-241-6650.
Managing Probate And Estate Issues With Skill
Probate is the court proceeding through which a will is proved to be valid and the estate of a decedent is administered. The process generally includes collecting a decedent’s assets, liquidating liabilities, paying necessary taxes and distributing property to heirs.
To make the probate or administration process as smooth and cost-effective as possible, it is important to have the services of an attorney who concentrates on estate law and truly understands both the big picture and the small details. At Godbey Law, we are well-versed in all aspects of estate law, including:
- Uncontested estate administration, including cases that qualify for full administration, relief from administration and summary release from administration
- Will contests and inheritance disputes that call for the assistance of an attorney
- Probate litigation and contested probate cases
- Appointment and removal of executors of estates
- Identification of assets and debts
- Adoption and guardianships
- Rights of the beneficiary
- Estate tax matters
- Guardianship and conservatorship issues, including those that relate to elderly parents
Whether you need assistance in reviewing estate assets and weighing your options, or your situation requires knowledgeable representation in court, we can help.
Speak With Experienced Attorneys For Free
Based in Cincinnati, our estate administration lawyers work with families and individuals across Ohio to manage probate and estate administration issues as smoothly and cost-effectively as possible. Contact us for a free consultation with an experienced probate and estate attorney who will evaluate your situation and help you understand your options. You can call us at 513-241-6650 or reach us online.